Garrett Infinium LS
Garrett Infinium LS
The Garrett Infinium LS is a completely new kind of detector, one the industry has never before seen, featuring Advanced Pulse Induction (API) technology, the industry's greatest innovation in years. Experience the convergence of the best metal detecting technologies available, and find out for yourself what everyone's been talking about. This new technology, teamed with the remarkable Power DD searchcoil, provides treasure hunters everywhere with the most stable, rigid and performance-packed detector in the world.
INFINIUM LS FEATURES
* Completely new kind of detector for treasure hunting in any environment, no matter how extreme, including mineralized ground.
* Convergence of technologies including Garretts exclusive new Advanced Pulse Induction (API).
* Waterproof design for land and sea detecting.
* Easy operation with just three controls; effortlessly holds at optimum performance.
* Discrimination Dial provides all-metal detecting or varying degrees of discrimination; discrimination for nearly 100% of detection depth.
* Tone ID helps identify targets via distinct audio tones.
* Reverse Discrimination capability significantly assists in identifying most iron.
* Adjustable operating frequency minimizes electrical interference.
* Automatic Ground Track with lock, slow and fast settings to master changing soil conditions.
* Audio Threshhold adjustment to suit individual hunting styles and listening needs.
* Rugged go-anywhere design and stable, quiet performance.
* Lightweight, power-saving design uses eight AA batteries.
* Choice of four different control housing configurations: hip-mount, under the cuff, above or below the stem.
* Complete line of new Infinium LS searchcoils: 10" x 14" Power DD, 8" mono, 5x10" DD, & 3x7" DD.
Frequency: 730 pulses per second.
Submersion depth: Up to 200 feet (65 meters) or seven atmospheres.
Buoyancy: Near neutral.
Batteries: Eight AA
Battery life: Approximately 10-15 hours.
Control housing weight: 31 oz.
Headphones: 16 oz.