Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II
Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II Pulse underwater metal detector
List Price: $905.82 Our Price: $769.95
Sea Hunter Mark II
Technical data at a glance
Microprocessor Controlled, Pulse Induction Operating System
Automatic Cancellation of Salt and Ground Minerals
* Frequency 750 Pulsation Per Second (PPS)
Submersible to 200 Feet (65 Meters)
Full Range Discrimination
* Audio Target Alert Indicaiton
Submersible Underwater Headphones
Dual Discrimination Modes
* Standard Discrimination Mode
* Conventional Pulse Detection. Constant Audio Threshold. Slight or Weak audio signals indicate Small or Deep Targets. Loud, Strong signals indicate Large or Shallow Targets. This offers the deepest detection possible and is particularly useful in areas where little trash is experienced.
* Discrete Discrimination Mode
*Sea Hunter Mark II Exclusive Feature. It is similar in operation to detectors with Motion Discrimination. It provides more enhanced and precise target discrimination. Constant Audio Threshold until an acceptable target is encountered. It then gives a sharp audio response characteristic of motion detectors.
This Unique Feature is especially useful in areas of high trash concentration.
Buoyancy: Near Neutral
* Automatic Battery Check
8 AA Batteries Included
Sealed Battery Compartment Externally Accessible
Operating Time Approximately 24 Hours
Searchcoil Nominal 9 Inch, Epoxy Filled
Optional Searchcoil 9"x13", Epoxy Filled
3-Piece Stem Design
Electronic Housing Mounting Locations (Long Stem or Short Stem Diving)
* Above Stem
Off Stem Waist-/Chest-Mount Pouch Included
Operating Controls (3):
* Power, Standard Discrimination Mode, Discrete Discrimination Mode
Discrimination (Target Elimination) Fully Adjustable
Audio 10-Turn (Precise Adjustment) Threshold Control
* Control Housing 31oz.
Scuba Mate Stem/Coil Assembly 33oz.
Long Stem/Coil Assembly 42oz.