by Minelab's FBS multiple frequency technology, Safari combines deep,
sensitive and accurate detecting for anyone demanding both simplicity
Safari uses advanced digital filtering to eliminate the influence
of ground signals, automatically. Experience easy, seamless detecting
whatever the field conditions!
With its High Trash Density setting, Target Ids and audio tones
are updated when sweeping over closely spaced targets FAST! This improves
the recovery of deeply buried high conductivity targets in a trashy
environment and allows you to more accurately identify the type of target
Accurate and easy to use, press the pinpoint button and watch
the Safari zone-in on the precise location of that precious target.
With four pre-programmed Detect modes, you can choose from
Coin; Coin & Jewellery; Relic or All Metal. Each individual mode
contains the optimum settings for identifying the characteristics of
your preferred targets, allowing you to maximise your time in the field.
* Ultra-lightweight 11" Double D waterproof coil combines
high performance, great depth and sharp pinpointing.
* Four pre-programmed Detection Modes - Coin; Coin/Jewellery; Relic
and All Metal.
* Four Programmable user modes
* Linear -10 to +40 discrimination scale. Accept/Reject functionality.
* Fully Automatic and Manual Sensitivity control options.
* Pinpoint with audio and visual indicators for accurate detection.
* Trash Density - High ensures fewer false signals experienced in typical
coin and relic environments, Low is ideal for clean sites.
* Threshold adjustment level on a 0-40 scale.
* Target Volume Adjust - adapts target signal volume to suit user preference.
* Noise Cancel - automatically selects the quietest, most stable channel
* Menu Interface - Intuitive menu structure for fast and easy access
and adjustment. Clear view target depth gauge; Target ID number; Target
Icon (in Coin and Coin/Jewellery Modes); Mode indicators and Graphic
Identification Bar showing active discrimination pattern.
* LCD Screen, 64 x 128 pixel with adjustable contrast settings.
* Long lower shaft as standard allowing extra extension for user comfort.
* Robust, well balanced design for comfortable detecting over longer
||Adjustable from 43" (1100 mm) to 54"
||6 lbs (2750g) excluding batteries
||3.6 lbs (1650g) excluding batteries
||11" lightweight, waterproof, Double
||Internal speaker or headphones
||¼" (6.3mm) stereo jack
||64 x 128 pixel liquid crystal display
||Full Band Spectrum (FBS) Simultaneous
multiple frequency transmission ranging from 1.5kHz to 100kHz
||Ground Compensation - advanced digital
||Linear (-10 to +40 discrimination options)
|Custom Select Discrimination
||Yes (-10 to +40)
|Detect Modes (Preset)
||4 (Coin; Coin/Jewellery; Relic; All
|Detect Modes (Personal)
|Auto Noise Cancel (Scanning)
||Non-motion with audio and visual indicators
||Fully Automatic/Manual (0-20)
|Target Volume Adjust
||12V Alkaline Pack (8 x 1.5 AA - batteries
||US 4890064; US 5537041; US 5506506
||8" FBS Coil with Lower
Shaft, 8" and 11" Skidplates
Battery Pack; 'AA' Housing Battery Pack
||12V Car Charger
||Carbon Fibre Lower
Shaft, Tall Man Lower Shaft